2.0

Update by user Nov 21, 2016

Personal financial loss of $16 for both programmes.

Emailed numerous times to no response.

Original review posted by user Nov 19, 2016

I discovered two designer apps for android and really needed them to design t-shirts. They worked great for a while, but then I made the mistake of PAYING for the app (since I was on a 7 day trial).

No sooner than when I paid for the app did it start *** up and quitting every 5 minutes, and even messes up the layers of my work.

I've tried to alert the developer to no avail.

Now it quits every *** minute.

I've emailed the developer again asking the app to be fixed.

If it doesn't happen, I will attempt to get a refund and uninstall the app.

Unless you can't find another better designer app, I recommend you DO NOT give your money to this ***.

The programmes are called Infinte Design and Infinite Painter, by Infinite Studio.

The website is www.seanbrakefield.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service, bad quality, and defective" of sean brakefield infinite studio mobile application. Sean Brakefield needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sean brakefield infinite studio mobile application in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sean Brakefield.

Had an Experience with Sean Brakefield?

Comments